[LAU] software for aiding piano practice?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:34:21 UTC 2012

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some (Linux) software that I can use to aid piano
> practice.
>
> (Show me the score, automatically turn/shift the page, show me where I
> am, show me which notes I missed, maybe play the other (non-piano)
> tracks, that kind of thing.)
>
> Can you recommend me such software?
>
> (I know about a few windows applications, but I would really like to
> avoid using Windows.)
I forgot to mention that I also know about Linthesia, but
   - it does not seem to be actively developed anymore, and
   - it almost always crashes for me (while starting), and it does not
give any kind of usable debug message, so I can't get it to work without
some heavy debugging.

Thank you again:

   Kristof