[LAU] monitor specifications

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:32:21 UTC 2012

On 01/07/2012 04:09 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> But some time in the late 70s, together with my prof of audio
> technology at the Brussels broadcasting and media academy, I
> constructed some very large linear horns using glass fibre
> sheets and epoxy resin. One day we were testing outdoors using

You were making linear versions of the Levi cabinets??  How did they sound?

--
---

  http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]