[LAU] The RPM 2012 on packet-in.org

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 16 17:26:28 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   We from the packet-in.org mailinglist will quite possibly take part in the
RPM challenge 2012. Create one album in the month of february. We are not many
people over there, so who might wish to take part. We invite everyone.
Musicians as well as engineers. See our project website - and mailinglist -
at:
http://packet-in.org
   Why not join us and have some fun and good music. No theme is planned. So we
don't exclude anyone: electronica, pop, rock, computer art, free jazz. Just
see, if you can fit in. We're usually willing to experiment. We'll see, where
it can take us.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;