[LAU] Polyphonic Pitch Estimation

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:57:27 UTC 2012

Hi Gerald,

I don't know the exact state of the art, but Nick Collins recently
used "Anssi Klapuri's great 2008 paper 'Multipitch analysis of
polyphonic music and speech signals using an auditory model'" to build
a polyphonic pitch tracker for SuperCollider.

Since Nicks' code is GPL, maybe you can even re-use it. See this
email: https://www.listarc.bham.ac.uk/lists/sc-users/msg10760.html

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk