[LAU] xjadeo 0.6.4 -- was Tube Open Movie Project

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:51:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Brett McCoy <idragosani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Blender would be extreme overkill for synching audio and video for SFX
> or music. xjadeo/qjadeo is a such a nice dedicated little app true to
> the Unix philosophy of "do one thing and do it well" and is
> indispensible in my own workflow.

Yes but it can be useful if you are working on animations that are fast
changing, say if you were part of a team that was absolutely masochistic
and kicking out a 5 minute animation in 48 hours... not that I ever do that.

          Seablade

Who hasn't actually tested the above yet for various reasons

PS. Yes I met Bassam working on one of those animations and started working
on Tube in a similar fashion.