[LAU] A couple new tracks (modern electronic, drum & bass)

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:54:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM, William Light <wrl at illest.net> wrote:

> http://illest.net/~will/tracks/oddy-shiranai_visinin_lost_in_london_remix_unmastered.mp3

Good tune, like it! Its not very catchy... IMO that's a good thing! I'll be
listening to it again later on without being bored, will try to get a more
in depth response than "good" :)

> Lots of intricate drum programming in this one. I slaved over that
> percussion for longer than is healthy!

And it payed off... recent Renoise convert here, hoping to get making some
DnB / breakbeat stuff with it soon :)

> http://illest.net/~will/tracks/visinin-camphor_and_you.mp3

Nice ambient sounds,  will be put on my ambient chillout playlist.

Thanks for the uploads! -Harry