[LAU] looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Nov 26 01:39:58 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM, brummer- <brummer- at web.de> wrote:

> The freedom is gone lost with any acept bit of close source.

i am not totally sure why i consider this relevant, but i think it may be:

"In such condition there is no place for industry, because the fruit
thereof is uncertain, and consequently, not culture of the earth, no
navigation, nor the use of commodities that may be imported by sea, no
commodious building, no instruments of moving and removing such things as
require much force, no knowledge of the face of the earth, no account of
time, no arts, no letters, no society, and which is worst of all, continual
fear and danger of violent death, and the life of man, solitary, poor,
nasty, brutish, and short."

Hobbes (Leviathan)

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine what I mean.