[LAU] Linux radio / streaming tips?

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:56:20 UTC 2013

We gave Airtime a go over the weekend but we came across two showstoppers.
One was that we couldn't add any media (MP3s or WAVs) via its web
interface. This did work running the airtime-import command as root but
thats not a workable solution. The other major issue, which I think Len
already mentioned was that Airtime doesn't seem to have any support for
live feeds ie Skype or a mic input. It would've been nice to control the
station almost entirely from a web interface but it looks like we'll have
to try Rivendell instead now.