[LAU] Some new Bach

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Feb 14 13:03:44 UTC 2013

Hello Rustom!
   first thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.
   But to your comment to Ralf's answer: it is sometimes better to make oneself
love what one knows, should be loved. And this is the blind man talking: it
seems to blind to me. You said sometimes, but still. There's is nothing
absolute, we define things. and even in the goodness we define, there are
differences. Bach - most of it - is not good for dancing. Old school rock 'n'
roll might be good for dancing, but I don't see that much musical about it. No
offense, I do sometimes listen to it.
   As to mozart: Pfui! :-)
   Warm regards
           Julien