[LAU] Audio distros

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:55:18 UTC 2013

>> Out of interest, what problems do you have with ubuntu studio?
>

> It's buggy as hell, the LTS still is ok, but Quantal already is a PITA
and Ubuntu seems to go a way, I'm not willing to go. I'm not interested in
app shops, Amazon etc.. Even if you can't find it for Ubuntu Studio, it's
based on a distro that does go this way. FWIW Quantal from the Ubuntu
Studio install media is more buggy, than Quantal from the Ubuntu install
media + Xfce and the studio meta packages on my machine.

That's not my experience. Not seen any major bugs with 12.10 that I can
think of. Care to elaborate? Hard to suggest anything without specifics.

James