[LAU] About Digital I/O

Gabriel gabrielsimao1234567890 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:43:41 UTC 2013

Hey everyone !! I have a question here about my usb audio interface. For
reference it is a UA 55 Quad Capture. But I'm specifically asking about
the digital input it has. How can I use that digital input ( COAXIAL ) ?
Can I "expand" my audio interface with two more channels coming from
another usb interface or any outboard gear, and if that is doable, how
can I do it ? And the outputs, what are they good for ? How can I use
them to improve my recording workspace and gear ?