[LAU] Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Oct 8 20:52:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 00:48:31 +1000
Danni Coy <danni.coy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I concur with everybody else for me at least this sound card "just works (tm)"

The one on loan to me arrived yesterday, and I must say I'm *extremely*
impressed with it.

As you have all said, no trouble at all to set up, just plug in and set the
connections in qjackctl. Sound seems very clean and noise-free.

I'm also very taken with the build. Nice and solid.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.