[LAU] new(ish?) open source source separation editor

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Oct 22 09:12:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 16:52 +0800, michael noble wrote:
> Has anybody had a play with this? Looks, and more importantly, sounds
> like it works well enough to do some useful, creative, and/or
> obnoxious things.
>

> http://isse.sourceforge.net/

"The software is developed by Adobe Research and [snip]"
- http://isse.sourceforge.net/about.html

Some time ago I purchased an ebook. What I got wasn't the book, but crap
with metadata and they wanted that I register at Adobe regarding to DRM.
I didn't register at the Adobe website, so I lost the book I purchased.

Adobe is a mafia.