[LAU] OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jan 19 19:27:49 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-01-19 at 12:17 -0500, Marc Lavallée wrote:
> I'm 50

and I'm 47. This is the point. When we were young and turned on the
radio at night they played Arnold Schönberg, Bill Laswell, ..., Vienna
Art Orchestra. Today they play Lady Gaga and the Black Eyed Peas, this
crap has nothing in common with music. The kids don't know music,
because people of your and my age make the play lists for the radio.