[LAU] Testing VJPirate, Was:Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

Kaza Kore dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:15:32 UTC 2014

Using Catfish in /usr for jack.h and I only find the file in /usr/src/linux-headers folders. Is there some kind of jack-dev that needs installing?

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:39:44 +0100
From: florent at hitmuri.net
To: dj_kaza at hotmail.com
CC: linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org; csanchezgs at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [LAU] Testing VJPirate, Was:Re:  VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

    On 27/07/14 10:22, Kaza Kore wrote:

      Ok "./waf configure" seems to work (I have to run
        sudo due to folder permissions.)

    you shouldn't have to run sudo, that's not normal at all.

        It hangs on "./waf" with the same errors as before. It appears
        my /usr/local/include is completely empty! As far as I can tell
        I have installed everything I need going from the messages, what
        do I need to do to locate and get files in the correct folder?

    You mean fatal error: jack/jack.h : No such file or directory ?

    Could you give me the absolute path of jack.h on your system ?

    Waf should find it even if it is in /usr/include instead of
    /usr/local/include

    Florent

        Dale.