[LAU] lac2014 video gallery

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue May 6 16:46:42 UTC 2014

howdy again,

inthe same vein as my previous post re. lac2014 photo gallery, here goes
all the unedited videos as taken by me during the lac2014 at zkm-karlsruhe:

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (1)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qJETwQi2XQ

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (2)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPIZhDLQ_s

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (3)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0giL8KRhE

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (4)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m5pNyq5O-k

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (5)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4gOqYj3Zk

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (6)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWqFmmbrXz4

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (7)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBp_wJNGCVo

- LAC2014 at ZKM-Karlsruhe - Linux Sound Night (8)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsLO1FIjE4

i suck at cinematography and it shows :)

im specially begging for all the depicted performing artists (mainly
Jeremy and superdirt²) to help me on their own proper tag lines and
descriptions, please.

nb. the videos are currently unlisted. you need the direct explicit urls
to watch them.

cheers
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela