[LAU] Yoshimi, in Carla?

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:28:23 UTC 2014

On 09/01/2014 12:21 AM, Jonathan E Brickman wrote:
> I am fascinated by Carla's ability to call ZASFX.  How could this be
> implemented for Yoshimi?  Are there config files of some sort?

There is no reason for this to happen.
ZynAddSubFX is more stable nowadays than Yoshimi and being maintained by
a very good developer.

Very soon I'll be releasing a LV2+VST plugin version of Zyn (based on
the last stable release).
Latest Zyn dev/git version now has fully automable parameters,
undo/redo, OSC and UI<->DSP de-coupling (no more using a super ugly
master mutex).

As much as you might want to use Yoshimi, it needs to be let go and
development focused on Zyn instead.

PS: This message went to my spam folder, didn't noticed it until now.