[LAU] Session management with NSM

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:34:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-05 at 00:03 +0545, Kazakore wrote:
> Anyway I really must go to sleep now! I thought I was about to turn off
> the light around 2-3 hours ago! ;-)

That does excuse your rough tone of voice ;).

I'm aware about the latency issue for a very long time and I reported
the issue a very long time ago. Not in dependency with NSM. Qtactor in
the beginning had no latency compensation, the "in so many ways strange"
latency compensation was a step in the right direction ;), but it's far
away from being satisfying. When Rui want's to focus options that are
more important for him it's ok. I noticed the NSM ./. Qtractor thingy
now and I pointed it out. Again, I don't use or test session mangers,
I'm using scripts, with total contentment.

I noticed the NSM thread, but again, I'm a session script guy, I wasn't
lamenting, I just tried to point out an issue.

Sleep tight :). (not ironical, I'm serious)

Ralf