[LAU] Linux compatible USB 2in-2-out interface.

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Tue Dec 15 14:47:17 UTC 2015

Am 15.12.2015 um 01:34 schrieb James Greenlee:
> Anybody know of a low-cost (used is fine) 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface that works great with Linux?  I don't really need mic or instrument inputs...I need line inputs/outputs.

There's also the ESI U24 XL. Not the cheapest but very compact for the
number connections it has. Has normal phono jacks for analog I/O and
optical and RCA S/PDIF in and out. I once had another variant of this
series (UGM96) and it worked perfectly on Linux and according to ESI's
website, so does the U24 XL.

> Bonus points for:
>
> Bus powered interfaces

Check.

> Box-shaped units with all I/O on the same panel (USB connection on the opposite panel is fine)

Analog I/O is on one side, digital on the other.

Chris