[LAU] OpenMusic 6.9 - new build for Ubuntu (.deb) and Fedora (.rpm)

anders.vinjar at bek.no anders.vinjar at bek.no
Wed Feb 4 18:46:29 UTC 2015

    D> Yeah, should, so I will give it a try. I have numerous 32-bit
    D> libs around.  I have had some .deb's kick about architecture.

Thanks for trying, and please send bug-reports about any issues.

I know about one, a 'jackd' package which is non-existing.  So, which
package in recent Ubuntus holds the 'jackd' executable?

Btw, is it jack1 or jack2 in the standard-package? (i'm just curious
here, OpenMusic doesn't care)

What

Thanks.