[LAU] Guitarix preset contest

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Jan 23 10:21:35 UTC 2015

The guitarix project aims to replace the current factory presets, as
they are outdated over the last development decade.
We would like to ask all guitarix users, to submit us there presets so
that we could select the best of them to create a new factory preset
bank. As you all know, that will be the most helpful task for "beginners".

Export your preset banks is a easy task, just drag it from the preset
window and drop it on your desktop, file-browser, or just into the
attachment selector of your mail client.

Please send me in private or upload it in the guitarix forum.

Those, which presets get selected will receive a free copy of our latest
development source code. :-P

Thanks in advance
hermann