[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Jul 5 09:37:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, July 5, 2015 12:45 pm, Hermann Meyer wrote:

> Am 05.07.2015 um 04:35 schrieb Patrick Shirkey:
>> It seems to me that all y'all Germans are not feeling
>> the cuts like the rest of Europe.
>
> Thanks, but I've a good job, and maybe that’s true for most "Germans"
> here which have the skills requested for your over.

I'm sure you do have a good job.

I find it interesting that there are NO Germans on this list who are
genuinely looking for a new/good job or know of other Linux people that
would like to apply.

IMO it speaks volumes about the current situation in Europe. I suspect
that the Greeks, Spanish and Italians will not be surprised that there are
no Germans in the LAU community that are interested in a full time salary
with an industry leading company that combines Linux Audio, multimedia
technology and travell to various interesting locations throughout the
country.

It kind of sums up the Euro mess pretty nicely.  If you are in Germany
then you are doing pretty well and are apparently spoiled for choice and
if you are not then you are likely to be in the part of society that is
depending on your grandparent pension to make ends meet.

And BTW I have no set this up as a social experiment. I genuinely thought
there would be several people on this list who would be interested or know
of someone who fit the bill.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd