[LAU] open-source delay effects suggestions

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Jul 7 16:12:12 UTC 2015

On Sun, July 5, 2015 10:58 pm, Jan Depner wrote:
> Try the Haas effect in TAP stereo echo:
> http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/ladspa/echo.html

Yes, that looks great, thanks for the link.  I had not found the
documentation, and when I tried to use that Haas effect the controls were
not intuitive to me.  I could not produce the effect I wanted, but I think
with that documentation maybe I can, the settings I used before were
specifically recommended to not use by the document, so not surprising it
did not sound good.  Hopefully I can get time to try the recommended
settings in a couple of days.

thanks,
Chris Caudle