[LAU] MIDI external control in Qtractor

Philip Yassin philcm at gnu.org
Sat Jul 2 16:06:25 UTC 2016

Hi ; I copied this MSG from Rui's blog
<http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/comment/7051#comment-7051> in case he's
(litterally) under water :)

My next webshow is about Automation in Qtractor (every day! AIQED :p)
and I'd like to take the opportunity to demonstrate external MIDI
control of Qtractor plugins.

So I fired up midisnoop, and turned the knob that I want to use, and it
said:

|Controller, Channel 1 / Controller: 107 - Undefined, Value: 93|

So what I want to do now, is to use this controller to alter the Cutoff
of he DCF1 of a SynthV1 that I have in a track ; what would be the
quickest route? I must say, I find the view/controllers window
<https://framapic.org/yIFTYa99Ljhy/gNSsexJSUNn9.png> a bit overwhelming :/

Happy summer to every1!

Phil

--