[LAU] speaker frequency response measurement and display

Benoît Rouits brouits at free.fr
Mon Jun 27 12:20:02 UTC 2016

Le 26/06/2016 17:48, Gerhard Zintel a écrit :
>[...]
> Nonetheless I have not found a way to export the measured and
> post-processed data though.

Yep, qloud has just an integrated viewer (using qwt),
but not even printing support. I just need it to print the response
curve. So what i do is a screenshot then print the image.
But if you need post-processing, maybe you can look at the generated
files ? they might be parseable i guess. Or you can contact the author
for feature request ?

Best regards,
- Benoît