[LAU] [ANN] jack-select 0.1 beta 1 release

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Tue Mar 15 15:05:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

to scratch a personal itch*, I have created a little systray
application, which allows to switch between different QJackCtl
configuration presets with just two mouse clicks:

https://github.com/SpotlightKid/jack-select

This is intended for use with jackdbus only. This is the first beta
release and has not been tested beyond my personal setup. It should be
easy to install and use, see the README.md for instructions. If you try
it, I'd be glad to hear about your experience, whether good or bad. ;)

Share & Enjoy!

Chris

* Switching between QJackCtl presets with its systray icon requires
opening the menu twice, navigating to a sub-menu, and four clicks
alternating between right and left click :( And I use QjackCtl only
because of it's ability to define presets and Catia doesn't have that
ability (yet).