[LAU] How to compile Yoshimi

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Thu Sep 15 06:56:06 UTC 2016

Ralf Mardorf, Sep 15 2016:
> Isn't there a way to run only
>
> $ cmake ./ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_some_option
>
> ?
Not having checked, but this should always be possible. When Csound changed to cmake, they gave exactly those instructions somewhere.

> However, how to proceed when running
>
> $ ccmake ./
>
> and after pushing "c" to change e.g. the "--prefix" directory?
Once you changed an option and pressed 'c' again to configure it, you will see the option 'g' for generate at the bottom of the screen.
The rest was described in the INSTALL file:
cmake .
make
sudo make install
Assu8ming, of course, that you don't have missing packages or other errors.
ccmake also offers 'h' for help, which I've never really chcked out though.

Ta-ta,
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain