[LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Apr 5 20:31:09 UTC 2017

Hey hey,
it's been much too long, since I released something, so here it is:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.mp3
http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.flac
http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.ogg

Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda - roughly translates to "Thanks to Magda", a
rememberance of a beautiful moment.

It's a piano piece, containing a sort of toccata with an embedded fugue.
Beyond the obvious emotional motivation, this is also an experiment in
orchestration with reverbs.

So, my technical thanks go out to Joel Roth for wonderful Nama, the recording
software, which made it possible to realise my intentions. <3 Also to Hermann
Meyer for the Guitarix plugins, the Wah is fantastic!

I hope you'll enjoy it and maybe let me know if you do so or even if you
don't. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3