[LAU] Looking for best-possible quality algorithmic reverb plugin

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 10 05:03:48 UTC 2017

GxZita_Rev1-Stereo, but I don't know if you can use it without a GUI
and for some reason I noticed that Ardour crashes, if I want to open
it's GUI today ...
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gxplugins-lv2-git/ ... seemingly the
issue is caused by an upgrade

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ grep boost-libs /var/log/pacman.log | tail -1
[2017-05-30 02:13] [ALPM] upgraded boost-libs (1.63.0-2 -> 1.64.0-1)

the drawback of AUR packages ;).

However, Zita reverb does one characteristic very well, IOW it's not
really much tweakable, but IMO it's the only usable algorithm reverb
available as Linux plugin for free as in beer.