[LAU] Yoshimi and THe Avenger

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Jun 20 20:05:27 UTC 2017

While I'm in 'demo' mode, here is one where the main feature is the fairly new
'Solo' feature (since V 1.5.0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziuPJuDhjGw

Although being replayed by Rosegarden the recording was made live in one
pass with a simple foot switch changing active part. I'm afraid my timing
wasn't up to much on this. I usually do much better.

Other features used were a MIDI-learned main volume on a standard volume
pedal (also since V1.5.0) and the bass line, although shown on the same channel
is comming from an instrument on part 17.

At the start, Yoshimi is set up in it's entirety with a single 'recent' state
load. That includes all patches, Solo settings and MIDI-learn

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk