[LAU] #stream2own

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Mar 29 11:37:31 UTC 2017

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:23:33 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Already tried registering - and the service is clearly very new -
> after completing registration I cannot login. Wrote to their support.

What I did not like is that they repeat again and again the same
artists to fill more pages.  I mean, if they're new and do not have
many artists, that's all right.  Why 'fool' people into believing a lot
are subscribed by repeating the same names.  This 'fooling' I did not
like.  We're not stupid, we can understand.  We're not dumb consumers,
aren't we ?  We create.