[LAU] [Music]: Not That Innocent (instrumental)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 8 11:22:51 UTC 2018

Hey hey,
thank you all for your very positive feedback. Thorsten, I liked the imagery
you conjured up. :)
Joel, all this wouldn't have been possible without your great software and the
constant support you ofer, adding new features as they become apparently
required.
Will, hm I can think why you'd talk about rigidity, perhaps it's the same
quality that I'd describe as tightness. If so, then that was certainly
intended as an integral part and I am glad that it shines through, so thanks
for putting your finger on it, even if you aren't a fan. :)

Again thanks for the feedback (all of it), it's very much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound