[Consortium] dyne:bolic at linux-audio-dev meeting?

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Wed Apr 14 08:45:47 EDT 2004

> i was wondering if anybody here knows about possibilities to get
> hosted in Karlsruhe for the linux-audio-dev meeting

I'm afraid I don't know of any sponsorship opportunities available -
perhaps you should ask the organisers. It might also be worth asking
if there is anyone living in the Karlsruhe area who could offer
accommodation.

Clearly, support for libre software developers to attend international
meetings is needed. This is something that linuxaudio.org could
coordinate or channel if the funding was available.

Cheers

Daniel