[linux-audio-user] Re: sound & midi applications page, was Re: [Consortium] linuxaudio.org

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Feb 1 08:10:02 EST 2004

Hallo,
Steve Harris hat gesagt: // Steve Harris wrote:

> > too: http://www.databaseaudio.co.uk/
>
> Mmm, yeah, I really likw that layout. Easy on the eyes.

Yes, this is nice, and I like, that every app has a screenshot or
icon. This would be nice for a linuxaudiobase.org as well. Paul's
design from 2002 looks dated now, I guess it was just meant as a
prototype anyway.

RDF-ing the site would be a natural thing to do, IMO. Data storage
might still be done inside a db server, but at least an RDF for
syndication should be provided. Then the content could get
cross-promoted on djcj.org, linuxadudio.org and similar sites.

ciao