[Consortium] linux audio base djcj linux-sound apps and midi page etc...

Marek Peteraj marpet at naex.sk
Sun Feb 1 21:02:52 EST 2004

> Yes, this is nice, and I like, that every app has a screenshot or
> icon. This would be nice for a linuxaudiobase.org as well. Paul's
> design from 2002 looks dated now, I guess it was just meant as a
> prototype anyway.

> RDF-ing the site would be a natural thing to do, IMO. Data storage
> might still be done inside a db server, but at least an RDF for
> syndication should be provided. Then the content could get
> cross-promoted on djcj.org, linuxadudio.org and similar sites.

The question is - why having dozens of sites with linuxaudio unrelated names
such as djcj.org or linuxaudiobase.org if you can have all under linuxaudio.org?

Linux Audio developers
Linux Audio users
Linux Audio advocates
Linux Audio projects
Linux Audio applications
Linux Audio documentation
Linux Audio tutorials
Linux Audio mailing lists
Linux Audio forums
Linux Audio news
Linux Audio organisation
Linux Audio you name it
Linux Audio *

Linux Audio.

You can't have a better promotion than having a domain name with exactly that name -
Linux Audio.

Marek