[Consortium] Something strange happened...

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Mon Feb 2 07:27:19 EST 2004

So I'm in my local music shop, which mostly sells guitars and amps and
so on. I ask if they would like to have some Sounds Expo flyers on
the counter, and mention that I'm going to be there myself on one of
the stands (by way of explanation).

The shop assistant asks which stand, I say the GNU/Linux Audio Centre.
The shop assistant replies 'I'll come to see that - I'm writing some
plugins for Brahms'.

Now that has never happened to me in a music shop before. Or anywhere
outside a Linux event, come to think of it. I see that as a positive
sign!

Cheers

Daniel