[Consortium] Re: [OT] Re: linux audio base djcj linux-sound apps and midi page etc...

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Mon Feb 2 14:01:55 EST 2004

Marek Peteraj wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 19:51, iriXx wrote:
>

>>Marek Peteraj wrote:

>>>Oh one more thing, Joern. In case you didn't *get* it. I'd like to help
>>>out very much. I have a degree in law. I have designed a site of one
>>>linux audio project and the site of one of the "consortium" members.
>>>So...
>>>

>>so start working with us, constructively, instead of working against us.
>>

>So what's constructively?

not being a troll.

not boring people with incessant sour grapes.

listening, not hammering us over the head.

sit and listen to what we're doing for a while - without speaking,
without judging, just listen.

then start to think.

m~

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.