[Consortium] PR Newswire

Brian Thomson bnt at cqmail.net
Wed Feb 4 04:52:58 EST 2004

I get press releases and other news sent to me every day, thanks to an agreement
my employer has with Factiva, who get their press releases from PR Newswire
(http://www.prnewswire.com/). This includes plenty of Linux news, big and
small, so I was thinking that LinuxAudio could take advantage of this to get
their important news out, e.g. the Sounds Expo visit next week.

The good news is that any individual or organization can register with them and
distribute their press releases globally: the bad news is that it costs $125 a
year to do so. So, this is sonething to keep in mind for the future, perhaps.

Thanks,

Brian Thomson
Dublin, Ireland

--