[Consortium] well then

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Feb 14 15:30:10 EST 2004

great, thanks for the write-up. yet some more faces mapped to email
accounts :) why not forward this to LAD and LAU as well?

will you guys be in karlsruhe in april?

best,

jörn

Chris Cannam wrote:
> On Friday 13 Feb 2004 2:17 pm, Chris Cannam wrote:
>
>>I have a few photos, which I'll probably put up with a short report
>>on linuxmusician.com
>

> OK, I've done that now.
>

> Chris

The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for
the user's hand.
That which is overdesigned, too highly specific, anticipates
outcome; the anticipation of outcome guarantees, if not failure, the
absence of grace.
         - William Gibson, "All Tomorrow's Parties"

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)