[Consortium] linuxaudio.org

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jan 26 07:38:23 EST 2004

Andrea Glorioso wrote:
> Steve Harris <S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk> writes:

>>>That's a very good idea IMHO.  Technically speaking what's needed to
>>>have a webring?
>>
>>Agreed, its a good idea. Technically it needs very little, its just a php
>>script and a database table, I could knock one up in an hour or two.
>

> Great.  Should you need hosting space (although I suspect you are
> already auto-sufficient from that point of view) feel free to drop me
> a line.
>
> Shall we already start working on a logo proposal and submit it to
> LAD/LAU when it's ready (together with the webring idea, of course)?

In case you want a starting point. I made a basic webring (which I
intend to update soon with agnula and linuxaudio.org...[any others?])
that is part of the LAU guide. Currently the links don't have any
connections to a database but I already have the code for that from
Steve for the quicktoots so it wouldn't be hard to add.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM