[Consortium] Next item...

Richard Bown richard.bown at ferventsoftware.com
Mon Jan 26 12:14:43 EST 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 16:56, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> iriXx wrote:
> > regarding grafiks....

[..]

> One thing we need is a nice set of sliders. Comix (Hydrogen) has done a
> good job but IMO the sliders are too small to be a standard. If you can
> design something great for general consumption it would be muchos
> appreciato.

Yeah, seconded.  We've been talking about these for Rosegarden recently and
would rather just use a "standard" set than go and create our own.  We've
thought about borrowing the ones from Hydrogen before now but I think they're
a tad on the small side too.  Perhaps he could just be persuaded to do a
bigger version of same?