[Consortium] ping Andrea Glorioso

Andrea Glorioso sama at miu-ft.org
Wed Jun 30 01:40:16 EDT 2004

Hi iriXx !

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I just got back from Paris for
the FSMSI 2004 conference and the e-mail backlog was terrible. :/

As Daniel correctly pointed out, the URL of AGNULA Libre Music is:

http://muzik.agnula.org/

Bye,

andrea

--
Andrea Glorioso             sama at miu-ft.org         +39 333 820 5723
        .:: Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia ::.