[Consortium] Meeting at Karlsruhe

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed May 5 06:31:17 EDT 2004

Daniel James wrote:

> I'd be very interested to hear list members' opinons on these two
> issues, or any other matters that need to be raised.

I'm happy for a subdomain at linuxaudio.org to point to the LAU guide
but I think it is in the best interest of everyone if djcj.org is the
host of the LAU guide.

IMO the promotion of Linux Audio in Corea/Asia is served well by the LAU
guide being part of the main djcj.org site which is also the host of the
'Korea - Gigs guide' and a few other projects which I intend to link in
to the main page in the next few weeks after I decide on an appealing
presentation format.

Regards.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM