[Consortium] Re: Xiph and Linuxaudio.org

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Wed May 5 11:35:28 EDT 2004

> Are there any kidn of regular meetings between members?

I wouldn't say regular, but so far meetings have taken place at
Linux/audio events, such as Sounds Expo in London during February,
and the Linux Audio Conference in Karlsruhe last week.

> perhaps some representatives of AGNULA would
> like to have an informal meeting via IRC with us Xiph guys to find
> out how we can help each other.

That's exactly the kind of thing the consortium likes to encourage!

Cheers

Daniel James
Director
http://linuxaudio.org