[Consortium] Publicity etc...

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Sep 17 08:31:44 EDT 2004

Hi Jaromil,

> i'm currently testing dynebolic on pentiumI 166 computers found in
> the trash

I do think it's important not to forget the people with older
hardware, while pushing the boundaries of performance at the other
extreme.

> i would be very interested to have any 64bit
> computer for development of MuSE and of my distribution.

I can boot dyne:bolic on my own Opteron sometime and let you know if
it works, if you like.

> but i can at least provide institutional credentials as the
> Nederlands Instituut voor Mediakunst

That may indeed be helpful. For some reason people are reassured by
the existence of institutions...

Irie!

Daniel