[Consortium] Publicity etc...

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Sun Sep 19 06:09:08 EDT 2004

Hi Jaromil,

> i'm glad if you let me know the results of booting dyne:bolic on
> your Opteron.

Version 1.3 from the LinuxUser & Developer cover disc worked perfectly
well on this single-CPU Opteron 240, although it only seemed able to
detect the first 880MB of RAM, for example in gkrellm. JACK started
fine with the defaults too.

Just one suggestion - it's handy to have the envy24control
mixer/router utility for owners of M Audio Delta soundcards - I
couldn't find that. Alsamixer does work on these cards for adjusting
levels though.

Cheers!

Daniel