[Consortium] [Fervent Software] Linux Audio at Sounds Expo

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Thu Apr 7 05:49:13 EDT 2005

Hello all,

> Fervent Software will be attending Sounds Expo in London, UK
> from 14th-16th April 2005.  Sounds Expo is the UK's premier
> music technology event and features seminars, demonstrations
> and all of the latest happenings in the world of music related
> gadgetry.

I now have the exhibitor entry badges for Richard, Chris, Tim, Steve
and Free as well as my own. If anyone else can help out on the stand,
please let me know as soon as possible, and I will arrange an extra
badge for you.

I will be at Wembley Exhibition Centre, Hall 1 on the afternoon of
Wednesday 13th to set up the stand. It was stand 372 but that may
change, so please check with VCM Events when you arrive. My mobile
phone number is 0770 922 9254 as I will probably be without email all
Wednesday for the trip up to London and the duration of the event. If
you can't reach me for some reason, I will be staying at the Wembley
Plaza hotel next to the venue.

Cheers!

Daniel James
Director