[Consortium] Three new members for linuxaudio.org

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Tue Apr 26 06:03:16 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Linuxaudio.org has gained three new members:

FreeBob
A project developing support for FireWire audio interfaces

Music Technology Laboratory
Part of the music department at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth

64 Studio
A Linux distribution for creative x86_64 users

(I should point out that the third one is my new start-up company).

This brings the total number of members to 23 projects, organisations
and companies.

As some of you will already know, after holding the voluntary post of
linuxaudio.org director for over a year, I have stepped down in order to
concentrate on my new company, and also to give someone else a chance to
represent the Linux audio community. The Management Board has approved
Ivica Ico Bukvic as the new director, after he volunteered for the role.

Cheers!

Daniel