[Consortium] Re: mLAN specifications for Linux developers?

Jun-ichi Fujimori fujimori-j at beat.yamaha.co.jp
Fri Apr 29 00:56:28 EDT 2005

Hello James,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:17:58 +0100
Daniel James <daniel at linuxaudio.org> wrote:

> Hello Jun-ichi,
>
> > I think it is good time for you to communicate with the "Open
> > Generic Transporter" working group (SC02-06G) in AES.
>
> Thanks for the information - I think Jody McIntyre will want to follow
> that up. Jody, can you let us know how you get on please?

I am sorry but the working group is SC-02-12 and its agenda of next
face-to-face meeting is as follows.

http://www.aes.org/standards/b_meetings/118-agenda-sc-02-12.cfm

At this time you can not see the Open Generic Transporter specification
in the agenda but after the fist draft is posted the Chair Bob Moses
will change the agenda.

Also thank you for the info about reflector. I would like to be on the
list.

Thank you.
With Best Regards,

Jun-ichi Fujimori
AD Group Manager
Advanced System Development Center
TEL:+81-539-62-6103( ext. 201) FAX:+81-539-62-5269
E-mail: fujimori-j at beat.yamaha.co.jp