[Consortium] Csound project joins consortium

Andrea Glorioso sama at miu-ft.org
Wed Jul 27 16:57:34 EDT 2005

    > Greetings all, It is my great pleasure to announce our newest
    > member to the consortium, the Csound project, represented by
    > John ffitch. It is truly flattering to see one of the most
    > widespread Music-N DSP projects endorse our consortium.

    > Daniel, could you please update the website accordingly? Many
    > thanks!

    > I am currently out of the country for a vacation and should be
    > back around mid-August. Perhaps we should have an IRC meeting
    > sometime in the late August in order to review some of the ideas
    > discussed this past spring at the LAC, and hopefully put some of
    > them into motion. Until then, have a great summer all!

That's awesome  news.  I'm personally very  happy to  see Csound enter
the Consortium, and all the AGNULA  project is at least  as happy as I
am. :)

As for  the IRC meeting, that  should  be ok  for me,  if we manage to
arrange a date with at least 10-15 days advance notice.

Cheers,

--
Andrea Glorioso             sama at miu-ft.org         +39 333 820 5723
        .:: Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia ::.